San Antonio, Texas
The original Ranch style home was built in the 50's along the Country roads found in the northern part of San Antonio. The homes found on these country roads are located on large tracts of land and still offer the serene ranch road feel without sidewalks and street lights present in the adjacent streets. The new owners found the existing home needed some expansion for their newly growing family and the mid-century ranch dated exterior offered its challenges for visual updating needs. Additional bedroom spaces were added and designed to fully engage the surrounding mature landscape.
- Design Team: Craig McMahon AIA, Itzel Aguirre
- Structural Engineer: AES Engineering, San Antonio Texas
- 2017 Best in American Living Awards: Award Selection
- 2016 Master Design Awards: Gold Award
- 2016 Professional Remodeler Magazine Design Awards: Gold Award
- 2014 AIA San Antonio Home Tour Selection